Juul is an e-cigarette that is preferred by a lot of smokers out there. If you are interested in Juul, you came to the right place. In this article, we will answer questions regarding Juul pods refills, such as how long does a Juul pod last before it needs replacement, the number of times that you can refill a Juul pod, and how to refill a Juul pod. Without further ado, let’s start:
How to refill a Juul pod?
Below, we will provide you with the steps on properly refilling a Juul pod.
- Remove the plastic cover and get rid of the silicone cap using a screwdriver. You can do so by pushing the knobs on the edge of the pod, and forcing it out. It is harder to do this if it’s the first time you are refilling a Juul pod, since the knobs will be tighter. however, as you refill the same Juul pods a number of times, it will be easier to push down on the knobs.
- As an alternative to using a screwdriver, you can use a metallic stick, as long it is thin enough to be inserted in the gap at the top part of the Juul pod. After inserting the metallic stick, slowly pry out the silicone cap.
- Proceed to drying the silicone cap. You can use a paper towel to wipe the e-liquid residue in the cap. Additionally, you can try blowing on the cover to get rid of the residue. If you don’t want to blow on the cover, you can also try using a q-tip to thoroughly clean the cover. It is important to properly clean the silicone cap if you are reusing the Juul pod.
- Do not completely refill the pod, leave at least 2 – 3 drops worth of e-liquid. This is to avoid the risk of leaking once you seal the Juul pod.
- Put back the stopper and lock the knobs back into place. Then, put back the plastic cap.
- Take a look at the pod. If you see air bubbles in the e-liquid, release it with a gentle tap on the pod. These air bubbles are very irritating when inhaled, so be sure to check for them before your vaping session.
How many times can you refill a Juul pod?
Even though the manufacturer of Juul pods doesn’t suggest refilling the pods, it is possible to reuse them a number of times.
Juul pods normally last about 3-4 refills on average. You can go for more than 5 refills without sacrificing the taste if you properly clean the pods after every refill. You can refill Juul pods as long as you like, but you should discard it if it starts to produce a burnt taste or smell. Additionally, if you feel like the Juul pod is not working as intended, or they feel different compared to new pods, you should probably replace them.