Sometimes it becomes difficult to think about what to write about because you run short of words when trying to choose a topic as there are way too many out there but there are some that never lose their sheen even after repeated discussions.
One such topic is about technology and invention and these two words alone are enough to trigger a debate among experts in the field as they all have varied opinions on the different subjects present in it.
Let us take the example of USB, an invention that took the entire 90s generation by storm when it came into the market and reached a level that even its makers had never thought about in their wildest dreams.
USB was invented around two decades back in the early 90s when Ajay Bhatt, a renowned software expert working for Intel suggested an idea for a universal cord that would connect easily with multiple devices which was met with hilarity and skepticism.
But it did not deter him the very least, quite the contrary, as he was firm in his belief that it could become a reality if things worked out well and so he gathered a team of dedicated engineers who resolved to provide a helping hand to him.
Finally, after several months of toil, their hard work bore fruit and soon, USB flash drive device became a massive success that eventually made its way to every country across the globe and today it has become a common device of little significance though very useful.
Using the Device
Therefore, it becomes important to mention some important tricks that Flash Drive can be put to use and they are as follows:
- Tandem- They are basically missile keys that can form a stripe set through different drives which is useful to secure and protect data with the help of hard disks
- Dead Drop- It is a network through which you can share files and documents with other sources without the risk of it getting stolen or mishandled
- One can lock and unlock their computer easily where the secure files can lie safe without getting deleted with the help of Predator app that turns the USB Flash drive into a unique control device. Once you have to leave your PC, simply unplug the USB and the computer will be automatically locked similar to a password but just make sure that it is encrypted
- Infiniti Kloud, a flash drive in the modern era, has many facilities that can be capitalized upon with ease as saving files becomes easier and RAM can get a boost through the Ready Boost app
- You can connect to wireless network at a quicker pacer where even the internet speed is high and you don’t need to worry about the system crashing down
All in all, USB flash drive is an excellent outcome that has the digital medium a safe and secure place where you can work out many aspects in the software field.