With the Oxygen network’s debut of their show, Dance you’re A** off everyone is jumping on the bandwagon or dance floor to dance off that excess junk in the trunk. The hardest part of any weight loss plan or program is finding a way to get your cardio workouts in consistently and still enjoy your leisure time. Fitness dancing takes the drudgery out of working out and is a fun way to tone up, trim down and get in shape!
If you are one of the millions of individuals fighting the unrelenting battle of the bulge, yet cringe at scheduling in gym time, have nightmares of being thrown like George Jetson from the treadmill, or simply can’t imagine yourself working out with the same routine week in and week out, fitness dancing is for you.
The contestants on the Dance You’re A** Off program rehearse their dance routines two hours a day as well as follow a recommended and medically supervised diet and exercise program to up their weight loss in an effort to win the $100,000 grand prize and a slimmer figure. For those of us at home fitness dancing can be tailored to meet our goals, needs and schedules and still be a great step dancing off the trunk junk, spare tires and excess padding we have carried for far to long. In order to remain fit and fine, some dancing activities should be included with the consumption of the resurge pills. The charged from the reputed sites should be less to meet with the budget prepared through the people. With the performing of the exercises, the results are effective and useful for the customers.
Fitness dance classes are held in many gyms, or even community centers but lack of an organized class is not a reason to give up on moving to the beat in an effort to get fit! Take a look online, or in any video department and you are sure to find cardio dance workouts in a wide range of styles to catch your interest.
Fitness dancing in the privacy of you on home allows you to easily let it all hang out and shake, rattle and roll as you burn off calories, work up a healthy sweat and improvise steps at will when the dance instructor leave you gasping for air or wonder just how you are supposed to move that way!
Any music with a beat can give you the motivation to simple get moving and make up your own dance, step, sway routine. For those with a serious bend to explore fitness dancing in as many forms as possible the variety is endless!
Some examples of dance style sure to get your heart pumping include but certainly aren’t limited to:
- Latin dances are the first that come to mind with the popularity of zumba, salsa, and mambo mixes.Upbeat and exciting they can be done with or without a partner and are sure to get your heart pumping!
- Line dancing is a group activity but can easily be adapted to a solo dance in the privacy of your own home just push aside the furniture, amp up the music and get moving. ‘Boogie moves improve your over-all flexibility, muscle tone and endurance as you find muscles and moves you may have never know existed before.
- Belly dancing is great for working that abdominal bulge as well as strengthening the back, glutes, hips and thighs in a gentle way that makes it a great style to use as a beginner introduction into fitness dancing. As you progress the moves become more vigorous and challenging offering a great cardi and strength workout.
- Pole dancing has stepped out from under the cover of strip clubs and smoke-filled bars to find itself in the center of the dance fitness craze. Pole dancing requires great upper body and core strength and is an aerobic exercise as well once you progress to the point of being able to propel yourself off the pole more than once and breath at the same time.
- Fitness dancing combines fun with a great cardio workout as it tones and tightens muscles in every part of your body including the all important core muscles. It is the core muscles that help us maintain posture and strength throughout our life. It is especially important to maintain core strength as we age. Fitness dancing as with any consistent exercise offer the promise for reducing our blood pressure and